Tuesday, January 22, 2008

New release: Spider-Girl, issue #15

On the trail of the Chameleon, Betty Brant has travelled to another dimension and landed in Gotham City, home to the vigilante crimefighters, Batman and Batgirl. They too are seeking the master of disguise, although they know him as False Face. The Chameleon meanwhile has allied himself with former district attorney Harvey Dent, AKA Two-Face. None of this concerns Betty Brant right now though, as at Bruce Wayne's invitation, she has a ball to attend as his disguised guest...




Issue #15: The Brave and the Bold
Download from Maskingwriter (Yahoo! Group)

Betty's 'new life' in Gotham City continues to have some interesting twists and turns. What exactly does being Bruce Wayne's date feel like? What is the Chameleon's plan? What secrets does Wayne Manor hold? All these questions and more may be answered in this issue....

As always, if you have enjoyed this or any other issue of Spider-Girl, please click on an ad in the right-hand column for me. Who knows, one day I may even get paid for this gig!

On to a two-week schedule (just) with this issue - wish me luck to continue on it... this is actually the biggest ever issue of the series, although I didn't set out for that to be the case... guess I just got carried away especially at the end. So settle in, get your favourite beverage and enjoy the story... and of course, please let me know what you think of it in the comments below or via email.

7 comments:

  1. Issue 15 is, perhaps, your best yet. Eagerly anticipating future developments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. about to read it now, so excited.

    -J.F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got to agree, this may be your best so far! Not only the erotic stuff, but your characters are getting much deeper and visual. Reading this one was like watching damn cool movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks CM - I really appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the immortal words of Charity Hope Valentine, "All I can say is wow!"

    I've been away for a while, and when I came back, there was this whole DC-crossover arc waiting for me. I think GW's writing and characterisations have stepped up a definite notch. As Closetmonster says, there's something visual, maybe even tactile, about the descriptions.

    For me at least, Batman and (purr) Catwoman are just more interesting characters; almost made for this kind of playing with identity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Andi! Welcome back from wherever you went. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is probably my favorite issue in a great series.

    Thanks GW!

    ReplyDelete