Friday, January 25, 2008

Getting jiggly

The cold's not bad enough to keep me away from the keyboard, but it is bunging my head up and slowing the writing down.

It's also making it harder to plot, and that's unfortunate as I've been jiggling scenes around, adding a couple and generally playing fast 'n' loose with things. This means issue 16 has expanded (in outline, anyway) and I have this nagging feeling the whole of Crossover won't be done until issue 19, perhaps. We'll see.

Also this morning, with some new capturing software, I grabbed and edited a clip together that probably had about as big an impact on the young GW as Betty Brant-as-Spider-Girl did. Ladies and gents, Nicholas Hammond as Spider-Man....

5 comments:

  1. I love this show too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I loved you in The A-Team. But who didn't?

    Hey, does Blizzard pay well for those WoW ads? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As from Japan, I had no idea what you meant by "The A-Team". So I googled for it. And now I understand I accidentally used the nickname which actually belongs to some famous pro-wrestler. Anyway, please tell me some more things you like about this spidey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - sorry! I guess not everything is global! :)

    I loved this show and this Spidey for probably the same reasons you did. Great costume (all-over zentai style, yay!). Great guy in it (and I should have said, at least in the second half of that clip, that is the excellent FRED WAUGH, not Nicholas Hammond).

    The idea of becoming a completely different person, such as Spider-Man, was very powerful to me as a child!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you can say that again. I think both Fred Waugh and Nicholas Hammond look great in that costume.

    Yeah, I know what you mean by that the idea of becoming a completely different person, such as Spider-Man, was very powerful to you as a child.

    To me, it was interesting or powerful as well that the Spider-Man was NOT so powerful. :)

    ReplyDelete