Wednesday, May 30, 2007

New release: Spider-Girl, Issue #7

Blackmailed by the Green Goblin! Forced into committing crimes! How can Spider-Girl stop his scheming - when he knows her true identity?? Find out in...

Issue #7: Crimes of the Green Goblin
Download from Maskingwriter (Yahoo! Group)

Hold tight folks... keep your arms inside the car at all times. This is the penultimate issue of this arc, and it is a doozy (and I ain't just saying that). I told you last time that I thought you wouldn't be able to guess where this issue would go... tell me I'm wrong!

What's more, we've still got an issue to go... and a few more surprises to boot. Enjoy the issue, and do let me know what you think by leaving a comment here, sending an email, a carrier pigeon, semaphore... whatever is your preferred method.

To quote The Man... 'nuff said!

No comments:

Post a Comment