Sunday, May 20, 2007

New release: Spider-Girl, Issue #6

Spider-Girl captured by the Green Goblin - her secret identity threatened... what horrible schemes will the villain subject her to? Find out in...

Issue #6: Triumph of the Green Goblin
Download from Maskingwriter (Yahoo! Group)

As promised... less than 24 hours after issue #5!

There are two more issues of this arc to go, and I think after you read this issue you'll be left wondering just where we go next... suffice to say, I don't think you'll be able to guess (but feel free to try!).

Comments as always are welcome... which villains should Spider-Girl face? What situations do you want to see her in? And most important of all... who should she become next? Answers on a postcard, please....

4 comments:

  1. Just out of curiousity are you planning on the secret identity of the original green goblin remaining the same as the continuity or are you going for something original. Either way I love your depiction of the green goblin. I also loved the interaction between Norman Osborn and Betty and John was a nice touch as well. It's a shame he is such a seldom used character. Unless you consider his on and off again relationship with She-Hulk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's under the Goblin mask? Very good question.

    ... and one I'm not going to answer... right now. But I'm really, really glad you asked it; I was hoping someone would.

    Suffice to say... the Goblin's already been seen in the series in his secret identity. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, I have already considered two possibilities that would fit. Still while it would have been interesting to see, I think I can safely say that whomever your fascinating Green Goblin may be I can determine that the villian isn't one of the female characters.

    Still keep up the good work I can hardly wait to see what sort of shenanigans the characters get into next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shenanigans? Careful, you'll be asking me to add some hijinks next. ;)

    As for the Goblin not being female - have you read New Avengers recently? Brian Bendis made the first Ronin a chick and no-one batted an eyelid. No-one believed it either, but you never know...!

    ReplyDelete