Saturday, May 19, 2007

At last

Put the finishing touches on Spider-Girl #10 last night, and I would have written about it then but finishing it had already made me late for a colleague's leaving do (nothing like a pressing, imminent deadline to focus you, folks!).

Anyway, it's done. At last. Even though my revision history says it 'just' took two weeks, it's been a (very) tough two weeks personally, and I've been wanting to Get It Done during all that time. So now it finally is. Phew.

With that over, this weekend I'm going to be releasing not one, but two issues of Spider-Girl. Not because I'm feeling particularly generous... you'll see why. I guess I am feeling sort of generous, but not in the way you're expecting. If all goes well issue #5 will be online today, and issue #6 tomorrow. So I hope you enjoy.

Speaking of enjoyment, thanks to those of you who voted in both my polls on issue #4... looks like I'm polling along the same lines. Next stop: running for office.

That's it for now, but I warn you, I'm feeling wordy. I may well be back later with more to say....

No comments:

Post a Comment