Sunday, May 06, 2007

Re-releasing: Her Smile

Back when I ran MaskFiction.com and was feeling cocky, I said in some forum or another that I would write stories 'on request' for people.

I think I was hoping other people's specific tastes would be exactly the same as mine, and that I'd enjoy the process... not quite the case. While I did enjoy writing Her Smile, which was the first (and only) 'by request' story I wrote, I couldn't see myself doing it again for someone else... at least not for free.

(So the implicit message here is: I can definitely be bought, people... and I'm sure we can come to a mutually beneficial arrangement.)

Anyway - recently I uncovered some of the my early MaskFiction.com writing and Her Smile, in its complete form, was in there. So it's now posted on Maskingwriter. I thought I'd at least give you something to digest this weekend. Apologies if you already have it on a hard disk somewhere - but if you've never read it before, perhaps it'll be fun for you.

Anyone else seen Spider-Man 3 yet? I imagine so. I'm off in a couple of hours to see it. Wonder if it'll spark any ideas....

No comments:

Post a Comment