Tuesday, April 10, 2007

New poll - SG #3 insta-feedback

Hey folks, I really appreciate the feedback I've had so far on Spider-Girl Issue #3 in comments and on email... but I'm interested to get more. Yes, I am that egomaniac.

So to make things easy if you don't want to write a long email or comment there's a new poll, sitting on the right hand site of the page. Vote and tell me what you thought of the story if you've read it. If you haven't, go read it at Maskingwriter already. Then come back and vote.

Of course, your thoughts, ideas etc are very welcome; if you haven't seen my comments in response to, erm, Anonymous' thoughts on Issue #3, you might want to read them... and also you can get a sneak peek at the story arcs coming up, too.

Issue #8 is being polished, btw. Issues 9-12 are plotted and next up. And Issue #4 will get released... soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment