Sunday, April 01, 2007

Re-releasing: Spider-Girl Issue #1 and #2

No, not an April Fool's joke. I've seen several of those today - some good, some shite - but I wouldn't mess with you. Well, not much. Maybe next year....

So, I promised a re-release this weekend and here it is. I've done a bit of cleaning up and a little tweaking on Issue #1 and Issue #2 of Spider-Girl, AKA Project SG, AKA... to give the series its new, full-fledged title*...

Issue #1: Rebirth
Download from Maskingwriter (Yahoo! Group)

Issue #2: Taking Sides
Download from Maskingwriter (Yahoo! Group)

Issue #1 actually ended up about 600 words or so longer than it was originally, although it's still the shortest of the seven finished issues. Issue #2 is pretty much the same length, as it was originally, I just tweaked it slightly. The plot remains the same in both, it's just more detail. But if you haven't read these stories for years (or ever) please do give them a go.

All going to plan, next week I'll be releasing brand-new Spider-Girl material, starting with Issue #3.

The only thing that may stop me is the onset of this cold I just got, which my wife's been incubating for about three weeks. I thought I was safe but apparently not. Luckily for you I shrug off most colds quick... I just don't have much capacity to write when my head feels like a cotton ball. Wish me luck.

* Comics nerds will get the ref. For everyone else, it just makes it clear we ain't talking about one of the many other Spider-Girls floating around in Marvel continuity these days.

2 comments:

  1. i like. can't wait for the next part

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anonymous. Always good to hear from ya. ;)

    ReplyDelete