Thursday, April 26, 2007

Old poll, new poll

Very quickly in and out today. Don't look at me like that, I can totally go for a long time and you know it....

Thanks to all of you who voted on my identical polls here and on Maskingwriter - I appreciate knowing people's thoughts, and I always strive to improve. Here are the combined results:


So come on, who's the wiseass who voted for 'Poor'?? Nah seriously, if you didn't like it - sorry, but please let me know why. (Not accounting for general taste of course. There's plenty of fiction out there I'll never like despite how many masks might be in it.)

Of course with Issue #4 out that means the cycle begins again... so if you've read the issue feel free to give me some feedback in the poll on the right hand side of the main page, here.

Alright, off to work once more. Anyone with money want to be my patron??

No comments:

Post a Comment