Sunday, April 22, 2007

New release: Spider-Girl, Issue #4

What will the final fate of the Chameleon be? Will Spider-Girl be rid of him forever? And what will happen when Betty Brant gets close to Reed Richards... while disguised as Susan Storm??

All is revealed in...

Issue #4: Exiled
Download from Maskingwriter (Yahoo! Group)

Enjoy - comments are welcome as always.

(In case you're wondering, Issue #9 isn't quite done yet... but I've been tinkering on other stuff, too. Never fear, we're all good. More soon.)

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of them yet - I'll probably read each arc in one go (unless I get too impatient). But I'm looking forward to it.

    Elizabeth Rees

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Liz!

    I mentioned this on Maskingwriter, but probably should have above, too - issue #4 is the end of the 'Chameleon's Fate' arc. So consider that one done.

    Issues #5-8 are the next arc (and they're all finished). Then currently the plan is #9-12 will be the third arc; I'm just finishing up #9.

    I should probably zip up the first four issues and call them the trade paperback. :)

    ReplyDelete