Wednesday, April 04, 2007

First poll results

One more thing before work. So, arbitrarily, I decided to end the first poll today. Well, arbitrarily and also because I wanted to put a new poll up. Here's the results for those interested - click for a close-up:

Thanks to everyone who voted. To summarise the results real quick - a large portion of you are 'old school', having read Beneath the Veil waaaaay back when I first threw it on the web. Hey. How are ya. Great to see you again.

Pretty much everyone, in fact, had read BTV at some point before now, which I guess is good because it tells me I can't repeat old tricks!!

Welcome indeed though to you five complete virgins (ahem) who just read BTV for, I would guess, the first time on Maskingwriter. I hope you enjoyed, and that you stick around for more.

Oh and everyone? New poll's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment