Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Progress on Project T

Welcome to August. Don't know about your part of the world, but after one of the wettest summer periods on record here in the UK, it's good to see (and feel) some sunshine....

I had the day off work today, so I managed to get a bit of writing done, and it wasn't on Spider-Girl. Instead I tapped away at Project T, which I know I've mentioned recently, but I'm not sure I've mentioned that it's over 25k words now. I'm definitely finishing this thing before I actually release it, but when I do let it loose I may serialise it, I may not. Any preferences?

I think sometimes when I release really big chunks of writing, you guys either don't read it or don't have the time to read it. I sympathise - I can be the same way - but obviously I don't want to write something of maybe 40-50k words and then have no-one read it...!

Aaanyway, it's going pretty well right now, is Project T. I've been doing some re-plotting and I like the shape of it now. So all I've got to do is keep banging away at it.

BTW, clicked on an ad recently? They're just down and to the right. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment