Sunday, August 19, 2007

A couple of questions answered

Hey folks. A slightly hungover Sunday morning for me, after a cocktail party for a friend's birthday last night. Cocktails are the devil's work - hangovers are either his too, or Jesus'. Can't figure out which.

Thought I'd pop in briefly and address a couple of things in comments. In response to my suggestion that the next thing I release won't be a Spider-Girl story, well, that assumes everything goes to plan. I have Project T on the boil, but honestly, I'd need to get a lot further ahead in that before I feel comfortable unleashing it. More likely, I'll finish this short story idea I had whilst returning from my business trip. It kept me smiling all the way home, so it's a nice potential one. ETA? At least a couple of weeks, so don't get too excited yet.

Another point raised by Liz Rees (hi Liz!) was the ending of Spider-Girl 12. While I won't spoil it here suffice to say it actually is pretty much the exact same plot as an early Spider-Man issue, so it wasn't something I came up with really. The big difference here being exactly where Betty stands in the story. I was quite pleased with it though; the ending is a springboard to a lot of stuff, and it all comes from her character, so that's the best kind of plot development.

Finally, a small favour. Clicked on an ad recently? Don't go thinking for a second that I'm rolling in dough here, 'cos I ain't, but in terms of clicks this month has been waaay lower than last month. I know I moved them down on the right, but still, they're easy to find. Just takes a second of your time. As I've said before, if you've enjoyed anything I've written... click on an ad for me. Ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment