Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Owww.

I had to go to the dentist today for two fillings, and the anaesthetic is just about wearing off. So oww.

The fillings were replacing existing ones that were getting old, although that doesn't make it any less fun to have done. I was in the chair for about an hour - and though I tried to distract myself with thoughts of beautiful women and kinky situations, it was hard to do it while the dentist fiddled around in my mouth. On top of that, I didn't like the idea of getting a hard-on mid-procedure... would have been kind of hard to explain.

Anyway. Just wanted to check in and share my pain. I'm going to try and write for a bit, although I'm not sure how long I'll last. Project T beckons, although SG ish 13 is also progressing, just so you know.

2 comments:

  1. Okay I've been wondering and well DC has elseworlds and Marvel has the What If issues and I was wondering considering some of the events that has occurred in Marvel over the last 2-3 years if you ever considered doing an alternate takes on certain events such as how the House of M or the Heroes Civil War might have been different if it was Betty Brant who Spidergirls in both of those situations. In keeping with your Marvel continuity how would you have had those events unfold with Betty being involved and what masking elements do you think could have better enhanced those storylines. Also out of curiousity if you have been keeping up with Marvel recently what is your take on the whole Skrull infiltration motif the various series seem to be setting up? I am curious how would you as the author of the Bretty Brant/spidergirlverse go about pulling it off if it was up to? Would you mind sharing any insights on what you would see as interesting modifcations to those scenarios. Who would you change any of the characters in those events and would the changes have been merely to their personalities or would you have changed some genders to make them more interesting and perhaps add more masking potential?
    I have been pondering what your slant may have been on these stories for about a week now. But then it occurred to me it would be easier to get the answers from the proverbial horses mouth. Keep up the good work.

    M.B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I remember a few posts ago you mentioned that you had already taken into consideration how many issues of Spider Girl you were planning on doing. From a time-line perspective are you going to be touching on Spiderman or in this case Betty Brant/Spidergirl joining the Avengers or do you intend to end your series before then? If you were to portray that moment in Spiderman history how would you portray the various members of the Avengers? Are there any preferences to which members of the team you would like to focus on if you had the chance or would you have any preferences on how you would like to write your version of the Avengers?

    Sorry I was just really curious about this, anyway keep up the good work and I can't wait to read what comes up next.

    M.B.

    ReplyDelete