Monday, August 06, 2007

No surprise there, then

Yeah, so as you can see I didn't post Spider-Girl #12 this weekend... apologies for that. I'm going to try and find the time to edit and post it this week, because my weekend is looking very busy. Have some patience here people - it's as big as issue #11, with a lot more twists, turns and emotional rollercoaster type stuff... so that takes time to get right.

The weekend wasn't a total loss on the writing front, though. I did make a bit more progress with Project T, and also refined the idea of Project B a bit more with the help of a secret co-plotter who I consult with on these things. There are many more twists and turns to it now, and I think I know how it needs to be written (ie, what voice, etc). The question now just is, when will I write it. Don't hold your breath just yet!

2 comments:

  1. Regardless, of how long it takes I am confident it will be definitely be a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya Ghostly!

    Editing takes as long as it takes. Been there, done that plenty of times. I look forward to reading it as I'm certain your other fans are. You're keeping us up to date about things which is always a good thing.

    Sent out the email yesterday, hope it got there. Emails tend to hate me for some reason not always going through.

    ReplyDelete