Sunday, July 22, 2007

Projects update

So, according to my stats, one of the more popular pages here is the one where I first introduced my various 'Alphabet Projects'.

Quite possibly that's just because it's linked from the right hand side as the only place to get more info on Project T, and if you're not a fan of Spider-Girl, then I guess I could see why you might want to know more on what else I'm working on.

This post's for you, then.

Project T is in fact making a bit more progress. I've basically just completed another big scene in it, so another large chunk is done. Weirdly enough that scene has proved that my previous concern - that the main action would be "boring to describe" - doesn't have to be such a concern. (Although I sort of cheated in said scene to make it work.) Anyway, the story moves along organically, this one. I know where the final destination is - in fact, the plot's quite tight - but there will probably be some... interesting side-roads along the way.

Just to satisfy those of you into 'certain things' by the way, I'll classify some of these projects so you know what you'll be getting (others I won't, because I don't want to spoil the surprise). In this case, Project T is a 'M2F' masking story (male to female... crossdressing... transgender... whatever) involving bodysuits. Those are your keywords.

Let's see... Project AC is pretty much back-burnered for now. The initial idea was pretty huge, and while I've fleshed it out some, I haven't gotten too heavily into it. I have some hand-scribbled plot notes (in fact, I worked on those today) but not much else. I'm not giving too much away by saying it's kind of similar in tone to Spider-Girl, so honestly I can't see me getting to it any time soon. Unless inspiration strikes.

The other thing I've revived is a really, really old story from 2001 or thereabouts, which I did quite a lot of work on way back then. I mentioned this before - it's called Love Hotel. I can see myself getting to this at some point and just blitzing through it. We'll see.

That's it. I'll update the sidebar, I think, too.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see them when they eventually do come out.

    ReplyDelete