Saturday, July 14, 2007

Couple of little things

First of all... ads have been moved down to the bottom of the sidebar on the right. Please don't forget they're there! I've expanded the ad box too so there's a few more choices to click on. Go on, go do it now; new fiction's out today, after all. Hold down 'Ctrl' (or... what's the Apple equivalent? Ah, you'll know) and you won't even leave this page.

Second... new poll. I'm not going to ask you guys for a vote every single time I post something. Instead, I thought I'd wait until a whole arc is through. So - here's the poll for the Green Goblin arc, which ran from issue #5 through to issue #8. Liked it? Hated it? Here's your chance to make me feel all warm and tingly inside. Or all empty and hollow. Either way, I can take it... so vote for me, would you? Remember - you're voting on the whole arc, overall. Hope that's okay.

Third and final. I know there was something but I'm too tired to recall what it is. Must... sleep. Night everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment