Sunday, June 17, 2007

Progress and ideas

Bunch of stuff I want to fill you in on, quiz you on, and more... so let's get to it.

First of all... progress on Spider-Girl issue #12 has been pretty slow. If you're keeping score, this is the last issue in the current arc I'm working on - the one after the Green Goblin arc, which just finished.

To be honest, I think I'm a little stalled on it because I'm not sure about the whole issue. It's a pretty simple plot, but there isn't much meat to it. Dramatically there is. Erotically there sure isn't. I know, I know... write for myself. It just isn't doing much for me. I probably need to just get in there and do it, but the fact is, it's not motivating me much. Unfortunately, until it's done, the next arc doesn't get started.

That particular arc - which I referred to previously as 'Crossover' - is going to need a complete re-plot too, I can sense it. The good news is I know where it ends up. The bad news (for me) is the necessity to plot out a whole new run... oy. Not much looking forward to that. It's hard to explain why, really. I guess the best way to explain it is to say that sometimes, too many possibilities make it hard to choose.

However, here's some good news. I got an email from a reader who threw an idea at me involving Susan Storm... it sparked something and before I knew it, I had a mini-series plotted for our Invisible Woman. As you know Susan's discovering how much fun disguises can be, so never fear, it'll be right up your alley. I'm thinking right now I may write that as a break while I'm re-plotting 'Crossover.' I just have to get issue #12 done first.

Of course, I could just go work on Project T. What say you all? Any preferences for where I should be putting my writing energies?

As always, feel free to comment below or email ghostlywriter [at] gmail /dot/ com. Yeah, stupid anti-spam attempts, it'll do bugger all I'm sure. All thoughts welcome anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Thy knows where I standeth on this. But alas, I am but one :)
    Val

    ReplyDelete