Thursday, June 07, 2007

Confession time

Alright, gotta 'fess up here: I haven't been writing much lately. Okay, to be more specific, I haven't been writing much of the fiction I know you, specifically, are interested in. Sorry.

I've got two plays on the go. The first I've been working on since January, but I took a long break and just recently came back to it. It's close to being finished, so I want to push on through. The second, I just got the idea for this past weekend. As the idea is pretty 'hot' I want to get on with it, so it's been tinkered with recently.

Working on these two things doesn't leave me much creative time for anything else. Sorry.

So, current plan is to release Spider-Girl issue #8 this weekend, which finishes the Green Goblin arc, and then we'll go on a short hiatus while I try and find the time to finish #12. Once that's done, I'll start releasing it as I move on to the very big arc I have plotted after that.

Apologies then, but things might take a while to reach fruition. I haven't stopped though; I'll always come back to this stuff eventually, as this blog sort of proves...

No comments:

Post a Comment