Sunday, March 25, 2007

Four little words

And... I'm spent.

Just literally stopped writing one of the more erotic scenes I've done for Project SG... which started with four little words in my plotline notes:
Masking scene, very erotic...
Oddly enough when I wrote those words I was envisioning something a bit more restrained, a bit more sort of 'repressed longing' than the out-and-out sexiness I just banged out. Weirdly enough it features the same characters and much the same situation as you'll see in Issue #3, and perhaps not that weirdly they did the same damn thing to me tonight as then - they got so fired up that they just went wild, and then I was along for the ride.

One of those bits of writing when you look at the clock, then glance at it again and an hour's gone. When you stand up and bits of you ache. When your hands need to stretch afterwards. That sort of thing.

Still, good writing session. I doubled the length of what I had for Issue #7 tonight, which is good because I felt like it was going in fits and starts. Incidentally, getting this much down just took me over the 50,000 word mark for the series - 51,059 if you're going to be picky about it. A little milestone. Yay me!

Of course, I now realise I'm probably going to an Issue #8 with this storyline, thanks to this unexpected (but entirely welcome) diversion. That was scene three of about eight or nine, so I guess I'll be extending things, and I'm sorry, but yeah that means it'll be a little longer than I originally hoped before I'll be releasing anything. New.

Just goes to show you where four little words can end up taking you.

No comments:

Post a Comment