Sunday, March 04, 2007

Manifesto density

So, new blog. Yahoo's blog facilities are shite, and frankly I can't see myself saying anything there I wouldn't say somewhere like here. So here I am.

This blog will not be about masking and stuff like that in general. Been there, done that. I don't need to waste any more time than I already waste just looking for masking stuff, and to be honest, I don't even look that hard any more. (For the uninitiated; spend a lot of time on YouTube and Yahoo!).

Instead, this blog will be about writing. How I am still doing it. How I will probably continue to do it. And how I will bore you to death with talking about it. So there.

2 comments:

  1. New blog, take 3, eh?

    What did you hate about Yahoo's blog facilities? Did you get my responses on your last post there? Lol

    Google account? *sigh* Yet one more place to create an account for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like it's more Take 2.5. Or Take 2, properly.

    Yahoo's blogging stuff just isn't up to scratch, really. And I'm also not a huge fan of the blog just being one component around a bunch of other stuff. I'm all about the words.

    Sorry you had to create an account, but it's worth it for gmail alone, trust me. ;)

    ReplyDelete