Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Very, very quickly...

Much to my own surprise, Spider-Girl 13 is done!

I'd been tapping away at this for ages in fits and starts, just getting a few paragraphs done here and there, maybe a scene at a time... and then last night I realised I was a scene away from finishing. So I just wrapped it up.

It's a bit of a 'wrap up' issue, and completes most of the dangling plotlines from the previous arc... and also establishes things for the next arc, which I know you're bored of hearing about right now - Crossover.

I'll do some clean-up on it in the next day or so, and hopefully will post before the weekend. Then it's back to Project T and whatever else the noggin decides it wants to write!

Have a great day or night, depending on where you are....

1 comment:

  1. Wow, hard to believe we're at 13 already! We've just been happily tagging along, enjoying the show.

    Looking forward to the new release! :)

    ReplyDelete