Sunday, September 09, 2007

Sunday morning word count

Project T now stands at just over 44,000 words. (I'll admit, I came to a natural break point just shy of 44K, so I added a few more. Just so I wouldn't lie to you. I'm like that.)

I have a strong feeling there's at least 15, maybe 20K more in this thing; the scene I'm writing now is probably several thousand long, and there are several more scenes just like it before it's done. I guess I'm over half way... maybe. I don't know, I'll just keep going and it'll be done some time.

I know it must be annoying to some of you to read this, but I figure you might prefer to know I am actually writing, as opposed to just jerking off or checking YouTube all day.

Also, Spider-Girl 13 is progressing, slowly. It's probably likely, all things considered, that I'll release it before Project T's completely done. Right now though, Project T has it's hooks in me, so that seems to be what comes out whenever I sit at the keyboard.

So how're you guys?

1 comment: