Sunday, September 16, 2007

New release: Spider-Girl, issue #13

Bennett Brant is dead. Betty must now face the responsibility of claiming his body - and then deal with her mother, also recently hospitalised. Meanwhile, an old foe is about to re-surface in an unexpected way....

Issue #13: Crossing Over
Download from Maskingwriter (Yahoo! Group)

The definitive end to the Dr. Octopus arc... even though Dr. Octopus doesn't appear in it, the repercussions of Spider-Girl's confrontation with him will be felt for a long time to come. This is really a 'bridging' issue, wrapping up a lot of plot threads and pointing the way towards Crossover, as you might have guessed from the title....

As always, if you have enjoyed this or any other issue of Spider-Girl, please scroll down on the right and click on an ad for me. Takes a mere second and makes me feel all fuzzy and warm inside. Although sadly, not rich at all.

Finally, to anyone leaving an anonymous comment: thanks for starting to leave your initials... makes it so much easier to figure out who's saying what. Keep it up for me okay!

More news on 'what's next' soon.

3 comments:

  1. Great chapter, I take it from the ending though that next chapter will see some of that dimension's local talent coming to Betty's aid perhaps? So will this new dimension be an original creation, or perhaps what I have found on wikipedia while looking for false face is true and this will be your take on another already established continuity. If that is the case will we by any chance during this arc see a spider signal light up the night's sky?

    M.B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MB - you sir, are an observant sumbitch. ;)

    All I'll say for now is, Crossover's going to be an interesting arc, and I think you'll like it.

    Top marks for research though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want to brag, but as soon as I saw the description of the city in Spider-Girl #4 I said to myself, "I bet that's Gotham..." Although I didn't predict that she'd be going there, and not vice versa.

    Elizabeth Rees

    ReplyDelete