Saturday, July 12, 2008

Update on 20

... so work came down "like an anvil" this week, as they say, so hard that I'm actually going to be in work this weekend, probably both days, probably most of each day. Don't cry for me, I don't mind doing it, but it means I won't have time to edit 20 (and haven't had much time this week, either).

So right now, don't expect 20 to be out this weekend. Sorry 'bout that. I will get it out as soon as I can.

As I've said before, the post-issue-20 future of the series (and my writing) is a little unclear. I'm not sure what I'm going to do next. I do have a variety of arcs, plotlines etc that I want to pursue with Betty. I also have ideas for non-SG stuff, including some unfinished M2F masking stories that I might go back to, or entirely new ideas.

I'd appreciate any thoughts you might have. While I know nearly all of you will just be thinking "I don't care, just write more stuff" it does influence my thinking if people really, really want to see 'X' or 'Y'.

No comments:

Post a Comment