Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Issue 20... is done!

About five minutes ago. Maybe not even that.

Right now - before editing, which could expand or contract this figure - 20,735 words, which I can barely believe, especially considering as far as I can tell, 13K of those words were written in the last week.

See what you can accomplish when the muse is with ya??

I've got a mix of feelings right now. It's been a big issue, but it's been a much bigger arc - I've been writing it for six or so months. Writing the last few scenes was kinda emotional. Don't worry though folks, I've left it on a suitable cliffhanger...!

All will be revealed... this weekend. Barring accident, injury, etc. Editing that many words will take some time, too!

2 comments:

  1. Fast work, GW! I'm glad issue 20 is done and on the way. Now make sure you take a nice long break, I don't want you to get burned out!

    JF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burned out? Heh.

    A long break is likely to do more harm than good to be honest! I'm looking around at what to do next...

    ReplyDelete