Monday, April 04, 2016

A Lie Within A Lie release date....

... should be April 14th. This is Part 1 of A Lie Within A Lie.

The book's going through Amazon's clearing process now. Assuming it doesn't get flagged, it'll be live for pre-order in a day or two.

Edit: They're quick. It's live now for pre-order.

Why pre-order? It gives me another 10 days to continue edit Part 2, so that hopefully part 2 comes out soon(ish) after Part 1...

Also worth noting: A Lie Within A Lie will be Amazon-exclusive for 90 days (at least). That means if you're a member of Kindle Unlimited you'll be able to download and read it free (yes, I still get paid, but it's based on you reading rather than a flat fee). After 90 days I will probably shop it elsewhere.

I'm still planning a paperback, by the way, but I've not done that before so I have to learn the process.

Last but not least... now is as good a time as any to mention that ghostlywriter.com is a thing that exists.

EDIT: There might be some confusion so to be completely clear. A Lie Within A Lie: The Singer - which is Part 1 of the complete story - is out April 14th.

A Lie Within A Lie: The Spy is Part 2, and that'll be out... when it's out. (About 40% done editing. It's about twice the size of The Singer....)

2 comments:

  1. is it Thursday yet, I am so excited and just can't wait to read your latest master piece. Probably wont sleep till I finish it. Also happy about your new site looking forward in seeing it when it opens. Hugs and best wishes Jenn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer, I can't believe how quickly it's crept up on me... back to prepping the site!!

    ReplyDelete