Sunday, January 27, 2013

Another day, another word count - 86K on Housesitting

Judging by the complete lack of comments on these updates, I don't think I'm thrilling any of you with my tales of gradual progress on Housesitting. I can't say I blame you, but indulge me - these check-ins are a great way to keep me honest, and marking progress feels good. So here's today's update:

As you can see, I re-adjusted the overall word counter, so I'm back creeping towards that healthy green again - I'm in the sickly yellow-green period right now. Happily though, I fully doubled today's word count (and did the same yesterday in fact) so progress is being made. Today was something of a slog but as long as I have the words down, that'll do for me. (I also re-read some of the more recent stuff and it didn't totally suck, which is always good.)

Still not sure if 110K is a reasonable expectation for the total word count, but I don't hear anyone complaining yet. (You might when you read it, who knows.) Want to give you value for money, folks.

Alright, time to get back to it.

3 comments:

  1. What.... you want an impatient rant sweetie? Not gonna happen. Yes, I'm quietly thrilled that you're progressing well and might be nearing completion(?) .... just sitting back quietly appreciative of the updates.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much :)

    It always feels good to see comments even if they're short ones, makes me realize someone is out there! :)

    ReplyDelete