Thursday, December 20, 2012

Slow progress

Writing has not been going great.

It's still going, but at a snail's pace. Less than 500 words a day, some days. It's mostly a lack of time - although, you can always make time - but also a few other distracting factors. Not good ones. I want to write, I really do. So I will get back into the groove eventually.

Around 55K on Housesitting now, so there is progress. I have no concerns about passing my word count well before my self-imposed deadline - although whether the book is done by then, who knows. I don't think I'll be wrapped in 20K more words, but then, that's a good thing. Fingers crossed I'll be close.

Christmas, for me, usually involves family and in-laws, so writing will be curtailed if not killed entirely. Doesn't mean I cannot generate ideas, however, and hopefully that will bring me back fresh in the New Year.

In case you don't hear from me, have a great Christmas celebrating whatever you want to celebrate.

Oh and if the world ends tomorrow, think kindly of me so I secure a place in masking heaven....

No comments:

Post a Comment