Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Whatever, and the New Year...

Ahem. Well, I was certainly hoping to have something new to share by Christmas, but I forgot about one little thing: Christmas. Yes, the holidays have a tendency to suck up free time, and my time has been well and truly... sucked.

I'm progressing slowly on a couple of things. I'm very aware that it's now been close to 18 months since Spider-Girl #20, but hey, unlike a few authors I could mention... at least I keep you up to date with what I'm doing (or not doing... you get the idea). As I've said before the current Spider-Girl arc has been nightmarish, but I'm pushing through. I really do hope to have something to share, on that front at least, inside a month or so. Here's hoping 2010 brings a bit more free time and therefore, a few more released 'things'.

Speaking of 2010, is there anything else you'd like to see around here? I know, I know - 'more fiction' is a given. I've been thinking about a 'how to write mask fiction' series, which might be easy enough to do. And a few other things.

Anyway, let me know. Speak up.

No comments:

Post a Comment