Sunday, June 29, 2008

New way to get issues: steekR

I've been wondering for a while if there was a way I could share issues with everyone without making you sign up for the Maskingwriter Yahoo! Group.

While I think if you're interested in mask fiction you totally should sign up for Maskingwriter, especially as you get to read a whole load of other stories from other authors, I also realise there may be people out there who don't want to sign up for it - or frankly, just want to get the new issues now now goddammit now and can't be bothered to login to Yahoo! Groups to get it. (I myself would probably be one of those people, if I was you.)

So anyway, I think I may have found a solution. On the right hand bar under 'Latest Writing' there's now a link to a file sharing (and storage) service called steekR. Click here and you'll see a folder with all of the latest issues from the Crossover arc of Spider-Girl. Or should.

If you like this as an option of getting issues, let me know in comments, and I'll throw up a bunch of other stuff in there. Some of it might not even be Spider-Girl related... wink wink.

4 comments:

  1. A free and easy to use service? Inconceivable! ;)

    Looks exceptionally easy to use, GW. Just click and save the stories we want to read. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really not bat, even if I have some problem with IE7 (Firefox works great!).. I'll take a look forward in this folder!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liking this method, and loving the new issue GW. You continue to outdo yourself.


    JF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Lord, a web service that works better with Firefox? There's a first. Being a Firefox user though I heartily support this. ;)

    Thanks for the comment JF, glad to hear you liked the issue. Set up that gmail account. ;)

    ReplyDelete