Sunday, June 29, 2008

New release: Spider-Girl, issue #18

Her powers having returned, Betty is anxious to finish what she came to this dimension for: to find the Chameleon and put a stop to him, forever. The master of disguise has some plans of his own, however....

Issue #18: Two-Faced
Download from Maskingwriter (Yahoo! Group)

Alright, strictly speaking it's been more than a week, but it's still the weekend where I am - so don't complain!! The plot takes more twists and turns this issue with the Chameleon discovering he's going to have to work a lot harder to get what he wants, Betty pretty much realising the same thing and... well... I won't tell you any more, you should just read it. Hope you like.

SPOILER WARNING: There is a massive, massive plot development in the very last scene of this issue... indeed, the very last word. If I was you, I'd restrain yourself and read all the way through to come to it naturally. You'll enjoy it more that way, honest.

What I would ask, however, is that when you're talking about the issue in comments below, please don't explicitly mention that particular twist... it'll spoil it for those who haven't read it yet.

Although I'll happily receive emails saying "That was a surprise" or "I always expected that" in equal measure...!

4 comments:

  1. Daaaammmn!! Ya got me, GW!

    I thought I had it figured out (may still have part of it), but then, POP!, you threw me for an even cooler twist. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won't know the whole story until issue 20...

    ... but between now and then you might want to go back and re-read earlier issues now, eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh.. It seems that all the things will be together in the next chapters.. I'm waiting anxiously next we to see what can happen between .. Batman?.. and .. Vicky?.. and?? Who is who? I'll go back to read the earlier issues as CW suggest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. !!!!
    Exciting.
    Can't wait to see the conclusion to this plot twist.

    ReplyDelete