Saturday, February 16, 2008

100th post.. yaay...

... I was imagining a bit more enthusiasm for that, to be honest. Reason why not? Ill.

A close colleague infected me yesterday with a cold (I don't say that maliciously; on Thursday he wasn't ill, on Friday he was, and here I am ill today), and on top of that, I have this eye infection that just doesn't want to go away. A trip to the Doc's will be in order next week I think.

Why tell you all this? No reason really, because I can't pretend it's affected my writing... nope, that's just been stalled all by itself. Issue 17 of Spider-Girl is at about 5,000 words, about half-way I hope, but it's hard to tell. I do intend to get a lot more done on it this weekend, but it depends on how I feel really. Yesterday I just had an eye infection, today I'm bunged up. Obviously I'm not going to make my self-imposed two-week deadline for a new release, so sorry about that.

Anyway; 100 posts, yay... maybe I'll summon up more enthusiasm later for ya.

EDIT: Bollocks. This is post no. 99. See what colds do to your mental arithmetic? And ability to read??

1 comment: