Tuesday, January 08, 2008

New release: Spider-Girl, issue #14

When the master of disguise known as the Chameleon was judged to be the greatest threat to her double identity, Spider-Girl enlisted the Fantastic Four to banish him to another dimension. Now, having discovered the Chameleon is still causing havoc, Spider-Girl has crossed dimensions to track him down...

Issue #14: Gotham Nights
Download from Maskingwriter (Yahoo! Group)

At last... Crossover begins! Spider-Girl has arrived in Gotham City, and she doesn't exactly get a warm welcome from the natives... but there are crimefighters in this world, too.

As always, if you have enjoyed this or any other issue of Spider-Girl, please click on an ad in the right-hand column for me. You'll feel better, and I guarantee you'll go to masking heaven.

I know it's been a real long while between issues but please, do tell me what you think. I was considerably creaky starting this one, so don't expect my best work, but I do like the way it turned out. Anyway; comments are always welcome, especially speculation and your ideas for how the story might go in future!

No comments:

Post a Comment