Saturday, July 07, 2007

The final arc...?

I think I just got down, in extremely rough, stream-of-consciousness form, the details of what will probably be the very final arc of Spider-Girl. The idea just popped into my head, and before I knew it, I had the whole thing down.

It has the word 'death' in the (provisional) title....

Don't worry, it's a really long time away - I'd guess, maybe something beyond issue #40 (50 would be a nice round number to finish on, wouldn't it? I can dream!).

By the way, I've always had a post-series future planned, too. So even the 'end' wouldn't be the end. But if I can do it right... boy, it'll be one hell of a finale.

2 comments:

  1. The final Arc... Such ominous words however so many ideas come to mind because of them. My guess for the post series is... The son of Peter Parker and Betty Brant-Parker takes up his mother's mask as the new Spider-'girl'! But it's just a guess.

    I hope that issue with Molten Man in Disguise spawned an idea or three.

    Definately keep up the good work, Ghostly. You'll have a loyal reader (and clicker of ads) here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sheyd, sorry, I meant to reply to you before.

    Boy, that's some 'guess' of yours. ;) That'd be an... interesting way for the series to go. Right now that's not what I have planned... but hey, the series end is a long way off. So who knows? :)

    Oh, I read those Molten Man issues btw. He uses a disguise quite often in his appearances. I'm not too sure I'll use him though. As a villain, he's a bit one-note - basically the Human Torch, but evil. Don't worry though, plenty of ideas are still coming.

    Thanks for your comment as always!

    ReplyDelete