Monday, March 21, 2016

It's coming... honestly...

Yes, I'm getting impatient now too.

Editing on the 'Babysitter' is taking a while. I have a lot of other stuff going on right now and fitting it in is tricky. It doesn't help that parts of the book - especially the earlier stuff - was written years ago and my style is... a little different.

But it's going. I am this close to wrapping the first book and then I know book two will take a lot less time. I am unlikely to finish in March. However, I am pretty damn sure I can finish in April.

Along with that, I'm also... doing... something else... that will, I promise, be of benefit to you. Mysterious I know. All will be revealed etc.

You've been so lovely and patient that I want to give you an excerpt. I really do. But while editing book one I've realized that so much of it relies on being at least a little bit surprised. There's some surprises in here! (At least, I hope they will be. There's a tendency amongst mask fiction readers to assume everyone is in disguise, which means you're never surprised....) So this will have to do. One piece of fun, hot little dialogue.

She bent forward, as one of her own hands snaked around and smacked her butt cheek, hard. “Oooh… that’s right. I like it hard. I like it when you treat me rough.” She smacked her ass cheek again, then a third time, each time moaning in pleasure. “That’s it. Make me your bitch, Ethan. Make your aunt beg for you… and for your cock.”
That dirty, dirty woman. There's a lot more of that to come. Now, back to editing!

1 comment:

  1. I have been waiting for soooo long. That little piece is too short! XD

    ReplyDelete