Sunday, March 30, 2008

A quick update

Hello all... sorry it's been a while.

I've been insanely busy with work the past few weeks. When I last posted it was just starting to get crazy; a week after that I was working 12 and 15 hour days to get a very big project ready for an immovable deadline. With that done I spent the last week recovering.

Where I stand right now: still happy to work, still need to find time to do it, but the time thing is loosening. In about a week or so I'm off on holiday for almost two-and-a-half weeks, and while I'm taking the ol' laptop I can't guarantee I'll get any writing time.

So that's it, really. I haven't quit, although the points raised in my last post do stand... so gimme some time and hopefully something will emerge from that.

2 comments:

  1. Hi GW -

    Make sure you get some rest on your holiday - perhaps when you're refreshed you'll rediscover that spark and start writing again, be it mask fiction or otherwise.

    Cheers,
    JF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time off sir you deserve it and remember as of April 2nd to beware of all things skrully. Take care.

    M.B.

    ReplyDelete