Thursday, May 03, 2007

Out and about

This weekend is a long weekend here in the UK, with a Bank Holiday stuck onto the end of it... which might normally be excellent news for the fiction writing, but this weekend I'm unusually busy.

Today I'm hiring a car and driving north location for a work-related event, and I won't be back until Saturday night. Tonight and tomorrow night will be free, and the laptop's going with me, so I hope to get some writing done in my hotel - but I doubt I'll be posting any new releases. More on that in a moment.

Sunday and Monday are both currently spoken for, too, although you'll be glad to hear I'm seeing Spider-Man 3 on Sunday, so I sort of see that as research anyway. In addition, next weekend (12th/13th) I'm off for work again (Don't cry for me... I get to go to comics shows) and so right now, I have no idea when the next release will be.

On top of all that... the next issue of Spider-Girl, #5, is sort of special. It's the setup issue for the rest of the arc, which runs for four issues. I may post it and #6 at the same time. The reason will become apparent.

#9 is finished by the way, and #10 is started, although it's been stop-start recently for many different reasons. Anyway I just wanted to give you a heads-up on where I've been, what I'm doing, and what's happening next.

Take care folks - feel free to drop me a comment, or throw me an email - ghostlywriter at g mail dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment